v1.4.2 (6 Jan 2016) - modified attacker parry text on combat panel to remove % ambiguity - made Actor clickable to select as current Attacker/Defender - updated FAQ - updated Getting Started v1.4.1 (22 Apr 2014) - large and super large creature crits enabled - special crits enabled such as mithril, magic, holy & slaying v1.4 (21 Apr 2014) Companion Tables Release for RM2/Classic - added tables to the RM2/Classic licensed tables data file from the following companion products: Arcane Companion Fire & Ice Elemental Companion Martial Arts Companion The Armory - Crit Codes list consolidated to show all crit, fumble and spell failures - fixed typos in RMSS/FRP licensed tables data file v1.3.1 (18 Apr 2014) Web App version - enabled Minion as a web app for offline use - added manifest cache (for above) - added auto-detect and auto-download of new software version v1.3 (11 Apr 2014) Companion Tables Release for RMSS/FRP - added tables to the RMSS/FRP licensed tables data file from the following companion products: Arcane Companion Fire & Ice Elemental Companion Martial Arts Companion The Armory - improved table installation report - increased Initiative Bonus max limit from 100 to 1000 - widened attack panel popup to fit new weapon groups/names v1.2.1 (31 Mar 2014) - added attacker % penalty due to hits loss with option to disable - added version history v1.2 (25 Mar 2014) GA Release for RMSS/FRP Licences - enabled RMSS/FRP table data installation - added RMSS/FRP crit codes on attack panel - added extra FAQs v1.1.1 (15 Feb 2014) - bug fix for UM vs open-ended rolls when entered manually by GM v1.1 (5 Feb 2014) GA Release for RM2/Classic Licenses - minor changes for RM2/RMC table data installation v1.0 (10 Dec 2013) GA (General Availability) Release - enabled "Install Licensed Tables" function - added "Restore to Free Tables" function - added references to RMSS/FRP full table data - added extra FAQs - minor bug fixes and formatting changes v0.96 (26 Nov 2013) Beta Release - added Backup/Restore system for PC/NPC database - back button added to Initiative / Actors v0.95 (17 Nov 2013) Alpha Release for Public Playtest
Melee Crits Elemental/Arcane Crits G = Grappling co = Cold K = Krush el = Electricity P = Puncture he = Heat S = Slash im = Impact T = Tiny mn = Mana (Arcane Comp) U = Unbalancing vo = Void (Arcane Comp) aa = Aether (Elemental Comp) Martial Arts Crits an = Nether (Elemental Comp) st = MA Strikes di = Disruption (RMCIII) sw = MA Sweeps br = Brawling (SS/FRP only) Holy Crits sb = Subdual (SS/FRP only) hw = Holy Weapon (SS/FRP only) lk = Locking Holds (MA Comp) hs = Holy Spell (SS/FRP only) nv = Nerve Strike (MA Comp) Large Creature Crits Super Large Creature Crits wl = Normal Weapon wh = Normal Weapon sl = Normal Spell sh = Normal Spell ml = Magic Weapon mh = Magic Weapon tl = Mithril Weapon th = Mithril Weapon hl = Holy Arms hh = Holy Arms yl = Slaying Weapon yh = Slaying Weapon ll = Slaying Spell lh = Slaying Spell Fumbles Spell Failures f1 = One-Handed Arms sf = Attack Spell (Classic only) f2 = Two-Handed Arms sn = Non-Attack Spell (Classic only) fp = Pole Arms & Spears ae = Elemental Attack (SS/FRP only) fm = Mounted Arms af = Force Attack (SS/FRP only) ft = Thrown Arms ni = Informational (SS/FRP only) fb = Bows / Missiles no = Non-attack Other (SS/FRP only) fs = MA Strikes ar = Arcane Elemental (Arcane Comp) fw = MA Sweeps ao = Arcane Other (Arcane Comp) fa = Animal fn = Natural Attack (Classic only) fr = Brawling (SS/FRP only)
1. Enter the final attack and/or crit result eg. '5AS' from the weapon table. (Only this last step must be manually entered - Minion still does the hard work, calculations, etc.), or
2. Buy the full RM2/C or RMSS/FRP tables from ICE at RPGNow.com.
• republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• show any material from the website in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
• redistribute material from this website.
• this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
• to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
• for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
• death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
• fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us; or
• matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
Author: David J. Webster
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Rolemaster, Harp, ICE and Iron Crown Enterprises are trademarks of
Aurigas Aldebaron LLC and are used with permission. All rights reserved.